Ya están disponibles las versiones 3.0.23 y 3.0.29 de DIVI
Os dejo los detalles de estas actualizaciones:
version 3.0.29 ( updated 1-18-2017 )
– Fixed a conflict with WooCommerce and PHP7 that made all products inaccessible in the WordPress Dashboard.
– Fixed some subtle alignment issues with the range slider controls in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused all fields to be «required» when building a contact form in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that sometimes caused broken layouts when loading rows from the Divi Library into certain types of specialty sections in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed button alignment issues with the custom sidebar creation interface.
– Fixed a bug in TinyMCE and the Visual Builder that caused a mismatch between TinyMCE’s Visual and Text modes after clearing a browser’s cookies.
version 3.0.28 ( updated 1-17-2017 )
– Fixed a bug that made it impossible to type into the content area of the code module in the Visual Builder.
– Improved the mechanism for exiting the inline editor in the Visual Builder. After activated, pressing ESC or clicking outside the editable area will *fully* disable the inline editor.
– Improved the hierarchy of background image options in the Theme Customizer, adding clarity to each options dependency on each other.
– Fixed a bug with the Divi Portability System that made it impossible to export items from the Divi Library when they were added to a child category.
– Fixed some inconsistencies with the Divi Role Editor inside the Visual Builder.
– Add Row & Add Module buttons will no longer overlap in the Visual Builder when both the module’s parent section and row paddings have been reduced to 0.
– Improved the appearance of the audio shortcode when used inside of modules with inline editing capabilities.
– Font underline options for the login module will now work correctly for all text in the module.
– Improved compatibility with WooCommerce and fixed a permalink error that occurred in some situations when using the Divi Builder on WooCommerce page templates.
– Fixed an issue with custom meta content colors not being applied correctly in the blog module.
– Mobile row heights set in the Theme Customizer will no longer overwrite custom row heights set in the builder.
– Removed extra padding that was mistakenly added to all button modules when viewed in the Visual Builder.
– WooCommerce widget buttons will now use the Divi icon font correctly.
– Fixed a typo in the fullwidth header module help text.
– Google API Key will now appear correctly in the Visual Builder settings modal.
– Improved the appearance of the buttons in the Visual Builder settings modal during the opening animation.
– Improved some logic involved with the deprecated «Use Padding On Mobile» option which has been replaced with the builder’s responsive editing feature.
– Fixed a bug that caused draggable padding indicators to not appear when first hovering over rows inside of specialty sections.
– Product category filters are now available for all shop module variations.
– Mobile section height adjustments made in the Theme Customizer will no longer overwrite section padding adjustments made in the Visual Builder.
– When multiple instances of a single global module exists on a page, changes made to any copy will be automatically synced with the duplicates without saving or refreshing when using the Visual Builder.
– The contact form module now uses HTML placeholders. This fixes an issue with empty field values being included in emails.
version 3.0.27 ( updated 1-2-2017 )
– Fixed a bug that caused unwanted list items to be added to pricing tables while editing the module in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted re-render to occur while navigation the pricing table module settings modal in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a error that occurred when clicking into the accordion module’s in-line-editable content in the Visual Builder before the accordion’s opening animation finished.
– Improved the speed of adding new rows in the Visual Builder when rows are added between two existing rows.
version 3.0.26 ( updated 12-29-2016 )
– Countdown Timer header font size options will now work correctly on all devices.
– Currency values with more than 3 characters will now align themselves properly in the pricing table module.
– Gracefully retired the «All Caps» font option in favor of the new font style options added in Divi 2.4.
– Improved the appearance of bar counters when using very low percentage values.
– Fixed error that occurred when comparing color values in the Visual Builder when there was a case mismatch.
– Circle counters will now re-initiate correctly after toggling the responsive preview modes in the Visual Builder.
– The underline font style for tabs will now work correctly.
– Improved mechanism for exiting the inline editor when clicking outside the editable area in the Visual Builder.
– CSS saved in the Theme Options will no longer strip slashes, which are often used to add icon font content.
– Added select and clear buttons to the color pallet color picker in the Divi Builder page options.
– Empty sections will now be saved with an empty row within it, instead of being stripped, when saving in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that allow previously applied and then disabled responsive editing values to be retained even after responsive editing was disabled for a specific setting in the Divi Builder.
– Fixed a bug in the Visual Builder the prevented the interface from extending with the browser window when extended past the width at which the builder was loaded.
version 3.0.25 ( updated 12-22-2016 )
– Emoji will now be rendered on the fly in the Visual Builder.
– Backward slashes added to a page’s Custom CSS will now be correctly decoded on the front-end.
– Ampersands will now be decoded when used in the subject of a contact form module’s email.
– Removed unneeded re-render that occurred when opening the page settings modal in the Visual Builder.
– Removed unwanted horizontal scrollbar that appeared when fixed navigation was disabled and the primary navigation was set to fullwidth.
– Fixed an issue where values generated during responsive editing in the Visual Builder were incorrect in certain situations.
– The inline editor will not longer be activated automatically when click the (+) button to open toggles and accordions in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug introduced in WordPress 4.7 that caused background image position options to not work correctly when adjusted in the Theme Customizer.
– Fixed height discrepancies of empty slider modules when rendered in Firefox.
– Fixed an error that occurred in BuddPress when the «grab the first image» option was enabled in the Divi Theme Options.
– Fixed icon alignment issue that occurred in buttons when certain Theme Customizer settings were enabled.
– Improved page position detection when «scroll to next section» buttons in the Fullwidth Header module is clicked.
– Social network names will now use the correct capital and lowercase letters when displaying network names.
– Add modules buttons will now appear correctly inside of empty rows when responsive preview modes are enabled in the Visual Builder.
– The Divi Library will now be synced and re-loaded whenever a new library item is saved in the Visual Builder.
version 3.0.24 ( updated 12-16-2016 )
– Fixed a bug that caused the gallery module to sometimes disappear after moving it in the Visual Builder after having duplicated the module several times.
– Dot navigation will now correctly ignore sections disabled on particular breakpoints.
– The «Exit Visual Builder» button will now function correctly when editing Divi Library items.
– The Code Module will no longer transform single quotes into double quotes, which broke some code formatting previously due to wp_texturize().
– Divi Builder shortcuts are now correctly disabled when the Divi Builder has been disabled.
– Fixed an error that occurred in the Divi Role editor due to empty roles array that exists in some situations.
– Some WooCommerce product filters that were previously disabled are now usable.
– All shortcodes will now be stripped from post excerpts when automatically generated in the blog module.
– Fixed line-break height inconsistencies that occurred when using the Inline Editor inside the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug where custom color picker color values applied in the Divi Theme Options did not work correctly after saving a page in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed an error that occurred when the gallery module post number was set to 0 in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed header padding issues that occurred in the Theme Customizer when the header background color contained RGBA values with alpha-transparencies.
– Fixed an issue with dragging and dropping newly-duplicated fullwidth modules in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused double quotes to be stripped from the Custom CSS fields of sub-module items such as contact form module fields.
– Fixed a bug that caused line breaks and paragraph tags to be added to code modules in certain situations.
– Fixed a bug that caused blank settings modals to appear when adding 2 new text modules, and then adding a third text module between the 2 previous text modules in the Visual Builder.
version 3.0.23 ( updated 12-6-2016 )
– Responsive Preview mode in the Visual Builder will now return to its default state after un-snaping the settings modal from the side of the page.
Sin más, cualquier duda, sugerencia, petición, me la podéis hacer llegar a través del formulario de contacto de la web de dinapyme.com.
También os recuerdo que tenéis la Zona Premium donde encontraréis Plugins y Temas premium para descargar, Cursos, formulario de soporte y más…
Y ya sabéis, todo esto y mucho más en Dinapyme.com.
Saludos y hasta la próxima!
Autor: Oscar Abad Folgueira
Programador y desarrollador WordPress.