Ya están disponibles las versiones 3.0.23 y 3.0.29 de DIVI
Os dejo los detalles de estas actualizaciones:
version 3.0.29 ( updated 1-18-2017 )
– Fixed a conflict with WooCommerce and PHP7 that made all products inaccessible in the WordPress Dashboard.
– Fixed some subtle alignment issues with the range slider controls in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused all fields to be “required” when building a contact form in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that sometimes caused broken layouts when loading rows from the Divi Library into certain types of specialty sections in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed button alignment issues with the custom sidebar creation interface.
– Fixed a bug in TinyMCE and the Visual Builder that caused a mismatch between TinyMCE’s Visual and Text modes after clearing a browser’s cookies.
version 3.0.28 ( updated 1-17-2017 )
– Fixed a bug that made it impossible to type into the content area of the code module in the Visual Builder.
– Improved the mechanism for exiting the inline editor in the Visual Builder. After activated, pressing ESC or clicking outside the editable area will *fully* disable the inline editor.
– Improved the hierarchy of background image options in the Theme Customizer, adding clarity to each options dependency on each other.
– Fixed a bug with the Divi Portability System that made it impossible to export items from the Divi Library when they were added to a child category.
– Fixed some inconsistencies with the Divi Role Editor inside the Visual Builder.
– Add Row & Add Module buttons will no longer overlap in the Visual Builder when both the module’s parent section and row paddings have been reduced to 0.
– Improved the appearance of the audio shortcode when used inside of modules with inline editing capabilities.
– Font underline options for the login module will now work correctly for all text in the module.
– Improved compatibility with WooCommerce and fixed a permalink error that occurred in some situations when using the Divi Builder on WooCommerce page templates.
– Fixed an issue with custom meta content colors not being applied correctly in the blog module.
– Mobile row heights set in the Theme Customizer will no longer overwrite custom row heights set in the builder.
– Removed extra padding that was mistakenly added to all button modules when viewed in the Visual Builder.
– WooCommerce widget buttons will now use the Divi icon font correctly.
– Fixed a typo in the fullwidth header module help text.
– Google API Key will now appear correctly in the Visual Builder settings modal.
– Improved the appearance of the buttons in the Visual Builder settings modal during the opening animation.
– Improved some logic involved with the deprecated “Use Padding On Mobile” option which has been replaced with the builder’s responsive editing feature.
– Fixed a bug that caused draggable padding indicators to not appear when first hovering over rows inside of specialty sections.
– Product category filters are now available for all shop module variations.
– Mobile section height adjustments made in the Theme Customizer will no longer overwrite section padding adjustments made in the Visual Builder.
– When multiple instances of a single global module exists on a page, changes made to any copy will be automatically synced with the duplicates without saving or refreshing when using the Visual Builder.
– The contact form module now uses HTML placeholders. This fixes an issue with empty field values being included in emails.
version 3.0.27 ( updated 1-2-2017 )
– Fixed a bug that caused unwanted list items to be added to pricing tables while editing the module in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a bug that caused an unwanted re-render to occur while navigation the pricing table module settings modal in the Visual Builder.
– Fixed a error that occurred when clicking into the accordion module’s in-line-editable content in the Visual Builder before the accordion’s opening animation finished.
– Improved the speed of adding new rows in the Visual Builder when rows are added between two existing rows.
version 3.0.26 ( updated 12-29-2016 )
– Countdown Timer header font size options will now work correctly on all devices.
– Currency values with more than 3 characters will now align themselves properly in the pricing table module.
– Gracefully retired the “All Caps” font option in favor of the new font style options added in Divi 2.4.
– Improved the appearance of bar counters when using very low percentage values.
– Fixed error that occurred when comparing color values in the Visual Builder when there was a case mismatch.
– Circle counters will now re-init